algemeen paginakop opleiding psychiatrie
Componence Asset List
PsyQ International Mental Health Services in The Hague is looking for a psychology intern to join our Internship Program.
- You are studying a university degree in psychology (Masters)
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. E.g. You have yourself an expat background
- You have excellent English language skills, spoken and written. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages. You speak and understand Dutch (minimum level B2)
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and childcare
- International Mental Health Services is a service that is always looking to improve and develop its services. We therefore expect you to have a proactive and flexible attitude and perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and dare to work in a demanding environment.
- You are independent, good at organizing yourself, optimistic, enthusiastic, creative and have a good sense of humor
- You possess a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- Start Date: February 2020
- The program will last at least 9 months, 24 hours per week (partly in the evenings)
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.